Saturday, April 23, 2011

Untitled


As much as this warm sunny day brought me pleasant feelings, it also brought me nostalgia. Almost three years back on early summer, we went to same park, same place. More than making out most of sunny day, we had excitement to look around a new place. With mom, dad and my sisters, it was great. Today the park is same. The small lake is there as it was, the bench, the trees, the sculptures. Even the wild ducks swimming there are same. While everything in the park is same, there are so many changes in my life. Some good changes that I anticipated and some bad changes that I wanted to avoid. Things are different than before. I am living life as it comes by. But, sometimes days like this makes me wonder. Why can't I stop here, go back and mend the things right way? 

No comments:

Post a Comment