Monday, April 25, 2011

Taking stair is not that bad...

Oh yeah! taking stairs instead of elevator is not that bad as I had imagined. I live in thirteenth floor and I never considered taking stairs. But, my boyfriend, he always tells me to try so that I might lose some weight and he believes its better to take stairs than elevators. Now, I think of it, I haven't asked him all the reasons besides this obvious one. But, I have been denying. I have my own reasons to do so. First of all, I don't feel safe. What if some pervert is waiting there looking for a prey? What if someone is smoking marijuana? and worst of all what if some ghost appears? Also, taking stairs is a bit tiresome and takes time! But, our conversation today, really made me change my mind. He's going for a vacation, no kind of travelling to a very distant and rural place. And, I asked (teased) him why would you want to go? I don't want to you go. The place is very dangerous and you never know the bad peoples out there. His answer was despite all these bad things I am still going. Bad people are everywhere and I am going to stop because of them. The feelings the experiences you get after is priceless.
 Not that I was thinking, I will take stairs from now on because of this conversation we had. However, when I was going out I just felt I must give it shot and overcome all my speculative imaginations. So, at the end despite of all those speculations i succeeded and hey, climbed back the stairs. Nothing happened. Well, I panted a bit but it was a really nice feeling and nothing happened. I was safe.  I am not comparing this little step of mine to his magnanimous journey. But, looking at the way he does his things, motivates me to try things that I never dared and be the person that I fantasized to be. Even if its taking stairs to thirteenth floor, I am motivated because of him. I appreciate this. I love this! After all taking stairs has its own perks. I can shout, 'I am going green!!!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment